- Most Viewed
- By Topic
- EBRI Bibliography By Topic
- Data Book
- Facts from EBRI
- Fast Facts
- Issue Briefs
- Policy Books
- President’s Reports
- Press Releases
- Special Reports
- Benefit Bibliography
- Benefit FAQs
- Links to Other Internet Resources
- Reference Shelf
- Special Issues of Periodicals
- What’s New in Employee Benefits
Video: EBRI Presentations
Dallas Salisbury, EBRI President, participates in a panel discussion titled "ERISA @ 40" at the 2014 American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA) Annual Conference [on the right-hand side of the webpage].
Paul Fronstin, Director, EBRI Health Research and Education Program, appears on BioCentury to explain the intersection of the Affordable Care Act and employer health coverage, and the implementation of the exchanges.
Jack VanDerhei, EBRI Research Director, discusses EBRI's recent findings on retirement readiness, the cost of health care in retirement, and retirement confidence. He also talks about current trends, including the impact of today's low fixed income returns on retirement readiness and the impact of rising debt in retirement. Finally, he discusses the impact of employer-sponsored retirement plans on retirement readiness.
EBRI Congressional Testimony
Written transcripts of EBRI testimony are available online here
- April 17, 2012, House Ways and Means Committee, hearing on "Tax Reform and Tax-Favored Retirement Accounts," testimony by Jack VanDerhei, EBRI research director.
- March 28, 2012, Senate Banking Committee, Subcommittee on Economic Policy, hearing on "Retirement (In)Security: Examining the Retirement Savings Deficit," testimony by Jack VanDerhei, EBRI research director.
- September 15, 2011, Senate Finance Committee, hearing on "Tax Reform Options: Promoting Retirement Security," testimony by Jack VanDerhei, EBRI research director.
- 401(k) Valuations Published: May 4, 2015 401(k) Balances and Changes Due to Market Volatility
- Data Book Last Updated: February 2013 A comprehensive collection of the most up-to-date benefit information available