- The Business Case for Employment-Based Health Benefits
- Consumer-Driven Health Benefits
- Evidenced Based Medicine
- Health Costs
- Health Coverage
- Long Term Care
- Prescription Drugs
- Retiree Health
- Trends in Health Benefits in the United States
- Most Viewed
- By Topic
- EBRI Bibliography By Topic
- Data Book
- Facts from EBRI
- Fast Facts
- Issue Briefs
- Policy Books
- President’s Reports
- Press Releases
- Special Reports
- Benefit Bibliography
- Benefit FAQs
- Links to Other Internet Resources
- Reference Shelf
- Special Issues of Periodicals
- What’s New in Employee Benefits
July 2009, EBRI Facts from EBRI
"The Basics of Medicare, Updated With the 2009 Board of Trustees Report"
May 2008, EBRI Facts from EBRI
"The Basics of Medicare, Updated With the 2008 Board of Trustees Report"
May 2007, EBRI Facts from EBRI
"The Basics of Medicare, Updated With the 2007 Board of Trustees Report"
May 2006, EBRI Facts from EBRI
"The Basics of Medicare, Updated With the 2006 Board of Trustees Report"
June 2005, EBRI Facts from EBRI
"The Basics of Medicare, Updated With the 2005 Board of Trustees Report"
February 2005, EBRI Issue Brief #278
"Controlling Health Costs and Improving Health Care Quality for Retirees"
May 2004, EBRI Notes
"Medicare Program Takes on More Income-Related Features"
Note: Please use the "Search" function to locate earlier publications on this topic.
EBRI Research and Education Centers
- 401(k) Valuations Published: November 30, 2013 401(k) Balances and Changes Due to Market Volatility
- Data Book Last Updated: February 2013 A comprehensive collection of the most up-to-date benefit information available