Get the Unbiased Research You Need to Understand Evolving Work Force Needs
As a plan sponsor, you’re responsible for meeting the changing benefits needs of your employees and retirees while staying aligned with your organization’s strategy and bottom line. But understanding the impact of a shifting and dynamic benefits environment can be challenging.
That’s why EBRI has created a membership especially geared toward meeting plan sponsor needs.
Benefits for Individuals Who Are Plan Sponsors:
- Gain members-only access to EBRI research on retirement, health, and financial wellbeing benefits.
- Access to EBRI plan-sponsor-focused events held around popular conferences.
- Virtual plan sponsor meetings aimed at information sharing, innovations, and best practices — all without leaving your desk.
- Weekly newsletter filled with news you can use, research, infographics, and more.
- Complimentary registration to EBRI's Policy Forum, held twice annually in Washington, DC.
- Complimentary admission to EBRI's Regional Roundtables held across the country to share research findings, public policy developments, benefit trends, and plan sponsor case studies and best practices with partners such as the American Benefits Council, the American Savings Education Council, and the Midwest Business Group on Health.
- Access to an exclusive discussion group for plan sponsors to raise topics of interest for EBRI to analyze.