Sponsoring EBRI programs is an ideal way to position your brand with a non-profit organization known for its unbiased research you can’t get anywhere else!
Webinars allow EBRI members to learn about research directly from EBRI researchers as well as guest speakers. Webinars are offered several times a month and are recorded and posted on EBRI’s website, extending the life of the sponsorship.
About 250 registrants attend the webinars live, with many more watching our archived offerings. EBRI’s webinar sponsors are promoted at minimum six times in e-newsletters and emails, for a total of 39,000 sends.
Sponsor logos will also appear on the registration page and within the webinar. The sponsorship will be promoted on social media platforms. Sponsors receive the electronic attendee lists.
Platinum $50,000 for all 2022 webinars (will pro-rate for missing months).
Gold $5,000 per webinar.
Silver $2,500 per webinar.
Webinar series on retirement, health, or financial wellbeing are available for $25,000 each.
Held in Washington, D.C., on a semi‐annual basis, our forums bring together a cross‐section of EBRI members, policymakers, plan sponsors, benefit experts, and representatives from academia, interest groups, and labor to examine current research and policy issues.
• Logo on EBRI web page, viewed by 25,000 unique visitors monthly.
• Mention/logo placement in six email communications, reaching more than 6,500 professionals per send.
• Receive attendee list with contact information.
• Mentions in all newsletter articles.
• Logo on post-event email.
• Logo on event signage.
• Logo in PowerPoint presentation.
• Oral recognition in the program.
• Area to distribute collateral materials.
Sponsor's Choice: Choose three of the following:
• Break Sponsor (limited to one per break).
• Phone Charging Station Sponsor (limited to one).
• Breakfast Sponsor.
• Lunch Sponsor.
• Board Dinner Sponsor, plus two seats at dinner.
• Research Committee/Board Lunch Sponsor, plus two seats at lunch.
• Board Networking Breakfast Sponsor.
• Wi-Fi Sponsor.
• Notebook Sponsor (limited to one).
Sponsor one in-person Policy Forum: $9,950
Sponsor both Policy Forums: $15,000
For more information, contact email@example.com.