- Most Viewed
- EBRI Bibliography By Topic
- Data Book
- Facts from EBRI
- Fast Facts
- Issue Briefs
- Policy Books
- President’s Reports
- Press Releases
- Special Reports
- Benefit Bibliography
- Benefit FAQs
- Links to Other Internet Resources
- Reference Shelf
- Special Issues of Periodicals
- What’s New in Employee Benefits
Paul Fronstin, Ph.D.
Director, Health Research & Education Program
Employee Benefit Research Institute
(202) 659-0670, FAX (202) 775-6312
Paul Fronstin is Director of the Health Research and Education Program at the Employee Benefit Research Institute (EBRI), a private, nonprofit, nonpartisan organization committed to original public policy research and education on economic security and employee benefits. He also oversees the Center for Research on Health Benefits Innovation. He has been with EBRI since 1993.
Dr. Fronstin's research interests include trends in employment-based health benefits, private health insurance exchanges, workplace wellness programs, consumer-driven health benefits, retiree health benefits, employee benefits and taxation, and public opinion about health benefits and health care. In 2012, Dr. Fronstin was appointed to the Maryland Health Care Commission. He currently serves on the board of trustees for Emeriti Retirement Health Solutions and for the Maryland Patient Safety Center. He is the associate editor of Benefits Quarterly and is also a TIAA-CREF Institute Fellow. In 2010, he served on the Institute of Medicine (IOM) Committee on Determination of Essential Health Benefits.
- 401(k) Valuations Published: February 1, 2016 401(k) Balances and Changes Due to Market Volatility
- Data Book Last Updated: February 2013 A comprehensive collection of the most up-to-date benefit information available