- The Business Case for Employment-Based Health Benefits
- Consumer-Driven Health Benefits
- Evidenced Based Medicine
- Health Costs
- Health Coverage
- Long Term Care
- Prescription Drugs
- Retiree Health
- Trends in Health Benefits in the United States
- Most Viewed
- EBRI Bibliography By Topic
- Data Book
- Facts from EBRI
- Fast Facts
- Issue Briefs
- Policy Books
- President’s Reports
- Press Releases
- Special Reports
- Benefit Bibliography
- Benefit FAQs
- Links to Other Internet Resources
- Reference Shelf
- Special Issues of Periodicals
- What’s New in Employee Benefits
March 2016, EBRI Notes
"The Excise Tax on High-Cost Health Plans"
April 2014, EBRI Issue Brief #398
"Reference Pricing for Health Care Services: A New Twist on the Defined Contribution Concept in Employment-Based Health Benefits"
January 2014, EBRI Notes
"The Cost of Spousal Health Coverage"
July 2013, EBRI Issue Brief #388
"Health Care Spending after Adopting a Full-Replacement, High-Deductible Health Plan With a Health Savings Account: A Five-Year Study"
December 2004, EBRI Notes
"Tracking Health Care Costs: Spending Growth Slowdown Stalls in First Half of 2004"
March 2004, EBRI Notes
"National Health Spending Rose 9.3 Percent in 2002; Sixth Consecutive Year of Faster Growth"
June 2003, EBRI Notes
"National Health Spending Up 8.7 Percent Between 2000-2001; Spending for Health Care Will Continue to Grow"
Note: Please use the "Search" function to locate earlier publications on this topic.
- 401(k) Valuations Published: December 1, 2016 401(k) Balances and Changes Due to Market Volatility
- Data Book Last Updated: February 2013 A comprehensive collection of the most up-to-date benefit information available