- Most Viewed
- EBRI Bibliography By Topic
- Data Book
- Facts from EBRI
- Fast Facts
- Issue Briefs
- Policy Books
- President’s Reports
- Press Releases
- Special Reports
- Benefit Bibliography
- Benefit FAQs
- Links to Other Internet Resources
- Reference Shelf
- Special Issues of Periodicals
- What’s New in Employee Benefits
The Triple Tax Advantage of HSAs
The EBRI Blog
A fresh perspective on EBRI research, as well as the trends and factors shaping employee benefits.
EBRI Issue Brief – November 2016
Health Savings Account Balances, Contributions, Distributions, and Other Vital Statistics, 2015: Estimates from the EBRI HSA Database
Balances in health savings accounts (HSAs) grew by more than a third in 2015, according to the most recent results from the EBRI HSA Database. Press release.
An early version of a new EBRI email newsletter we are developing spotlighted recent EBRI Issue Briefs and Notes articles and several additional EBRI articles:
* Full EBRI Report email.
* From Harry update.
* "How Might President Clinton Affect Benefits Policy?" by Dallas Salisbury.
* Josh Cohen is New Chair of the Research Committee.
* Join the Retirement Confidence Survey Team for 2017.
* Recent EBRI Presentations (see full email for titles and links).
EBRI Notes – November 2016
Another Year After the Current Population Survey Redesign and More Questions About the Survey’s Retirement Plan Participation Estimates
The U.S. Census Bureau’s widely used Current Population Survey (CPS), which two years ago underwent a major redesign of the questions pertaining to income, appears to be resulting in a significant undercounting of how many people participate in an employment-based retirement plan, according to a new analysis by EBRI. Press release.
EBRI Notes – October 2016
Workers Like Their Benefits, Are Confident of Future Availability, But Dissatisfied With the Health Care System and Pessimistic About Future Access and Affordability,
Well over one-half of all workers say they are not satisfied with the U.S. health care system as a whole, but are considerably more positive about their own health plan, according to new research by EBRI. Press release.
- 401(k) Valuations Published: December 1, 2016 401(k) Balances and Changes Due to Market Volatility
- Data Book Last Updated: February 2013 A comprehensive collection of the most up-to-date benefit information available